Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sausage Sauce over Spaghetti

For the first time in the summer, I made a non-vegetarian (aka normal) meal. I got some (simple) chicken sausages from the super market and decided to make something delicious. So, I googled sausage spaghetti and found this recipe.

Naturally, I didn't posses Italian sausages and Italian dressing, but I still made it work.
This was the whole meal. My salad has become extremely awesome and fundamental.

It was a bit tricky to get the sausages to cook uniformly, but I feel like I did a good job. I managed to prepare the entire thing in about 20-25 minutes. However, multitasking took its toll: I didn't simmer the pasta enough, and some spaghettis got stuck together. 

The sausages got brownish, but not uniformly.
Nonetheless, the meal was good, and it was nice to get some protein for dinner. I still have plenty of sausages, so I'll be using them frequently for the next couple of days. We'll see what I can do with them. 

This whole blog is sort of to coming to an end. I'm starting to reflect upon the things I've learned this summer about myself through cooking. I'll make a post of it sometime soon. 

Until the next post! 

1 comment: